Saturday, February 18, 2012

daily problem

(21:00:00 GMT) Yeah I'm awesome, I'm feeling great, tonight I'll do the same thing I do every night, try to take over the world!
(21:00:10 GMT) It needs some resources to conduct, a literature would help in determining the methods, stated preference modeling would be perfect..

(21:00:30 GMT) Hmm, the book consists of too many alphabets, need more concentration and convenient position to get a comprehensive understanding..

(21:01:05 GMT) yeah, as i predict, the method to take over the world is not as simple as it seems, it really confusing, i have to carry on reading..

(21:05:10 GMT) No, I just contemplating about one or two things from the book..

(21:11:12 GMT) Zzzzzzttttttttt...... Yeah, I'm dreaming about take over the world.. 

This is my daily problem, the literature, the lights, the musics, the weather, the warm duvet, it just perfect to slips me into unconsciousness.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment